top of page

Booking
Information

You have questions?

We have answers!

Why are our services a la carte?

Our a la carte service menu allows you to customize your hair and makeup experience. "Go all out" for the day or opt for a more simplistic and affordable service that may better suit your needs!

Artist and Stylist Assignment

We have an amazing team of seven experienced MUA's and Hairstylist's and we have many inquiries on a regular basis. Often times there is lag between the time of inquiry and booking. Because of this, team assignment is contingent on booking and we will assemble a team of available MUA's and Hair Stylist's based on proximity. If you have a specific request, please notify us at the time of booking and we will accommodate based on availability!

Peak and Off-Peak Weddings

Peak: May-October, Friday-Sunday

Off-Peak: November-April and Monday-Thursday year round.

***Discount pricing and lower service counts are offered during our off-peak times. See below for details!

Off-Peak Weddings

During our off-peak times, we offer $5 off all of our services and the travel fee is reduced to $.90 per mile, per service provider. The deposit is 20% of the total service cost (does not include add-ons and travel). Travel and add-ons are paid for in full on the day of the wedding along with the remaining 80% of the total service cost.

Peak Weddings

During our peak times, our standard pricing applies. The deposit is 20% of the total service cost (does not include add-ons and travel). Travel and add-ons are paid for in full on the day of the wedding along with the remaining 80% of the total service cost.

Minimum Service Count for Weddings 

Peak and Off-Peak

During peak times, our minimum service count is 4 hair services and/or 4 makeup services for local weddings (less than 45 minutes away) or 5 hair services and/or 5 makeup services for long distance weddings (45 minutes away or more).

During off-peak times, our minimum service count is 2 hair services and/or 2 makeup services for local weddings (less than 45 minutes away) or 3 hair services and/or 3 makeup services for long distance weddings (45 minutes away or more).

bottom of page